Granite Benches Along The Trail
Currently, we have 18 granite benches that have been placed along the Milford Upper Charles Trail. These have been generously donated by private citizens, businesses and organizations. If you are interested or just curious, please visit our Bench Locations page to see more details..
Thank you for your interest and support of our trail! Please email any questions to the Friends at: email@example.com.
Visit Our Sponsors Page
They Help Us maintain Your Trail
(click on their ads to visit their websites)
Adopt A Trail Program
You, your company or your organization can choose to "adopt" a section of the Trail. As an Adopter you will take on responsibilities such as cleaning, edging, and participating in the
bi-annual Trail wide clean up days.
Adopt A Trail info found here.
to all our Current Adopters:
For the safety, health & enjoyment
Please be aware of the following:
- Recommended hours of use: Half hour before sunrise and half hour after sunset.
- All dogs must be leashed at all times per the town of Milford By-Laws.
- Remember to "Scoop the Poop".
- Let people know you're passing by by saying: "passing on your left".
- Cross intersections safely, observe flashing Red beacons, STOP -LOOK BOTH WAYS, before stepping into the roadway.
- Mile markers are located on paved area designated with a letter (ex. Trail A, 1/4 mile) in emergency call 911 and provide letter and mile marker.
- Leave no trace behind –PLEASE HELP– we keep our trail clean.